Summer is here! And what does that mean… possibly you out by the pool and somehow, somewhere, your cell phone now does not work.
What to do…
1. Do not power on and off – water and electricity don’t mix
2. Don’t use your blow dryer
Now what you should do
- Turn off phone
- Take phone apart, pat dry all the parts
- Get a bag of rice (dry, not cooked)
- Place all the parts of your phone into the baggie filled with rice
- Wait 24 – 72 hours to turn back on, if you can wait that long…due to your anxiety level
I am not saying it will work for all phones, but for a certain phone, who shall remain nameless, it did
Be talking to you.
Image courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net